Chase the sun and snow with Hamilton International’s 2022/23 Winter Program featuring a number of affordable travel options
Hamilton, ON (September 22, 2022) – When the temperatures get low, it’s time to go. John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport is thrilled to unveil its 2022/23 Winter Program featuring an array of snowy getaway destinations from coast to coast in Canada as well as popular sunny escapes in the United States, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and Mexico. The Airport’s 2022/23 Winter Program will officially take effect at the beginning of November with services operated by Lynx, Swoop, WestJet, and the return of seasonal airline partners, Air Transat and Sunwing.
Highlights of the 2022/23 Winter Program include:
- Expanded offerings to Atlantic Canada with the continuation of Swoop’s service to St. John’s, NL and Moncton, NB
- The return of Swoop’s service to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, providing travellers with a convenient connection to Miami
- Swoop will expand on its Caribbean success with the launch of new direct service from Hamilton to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Sunwing returns to Hamilton International with service to Cayo Coco, Varadero, Punta Cana, and Cancun while introducing new service into Holguin, Cuba for the first time in nearly a decade
- Air Transat returns to Hamilton International with service to Cayo Coco, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, and Cancun
These new routes and increased frequencies complement the Airport’s robust year-round flight offerings to Abbotsford, Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Winnipeg, Orlando (Sanford), St. Pete-Clearwater, and Las Vegas. Whether you have your sights set on a snowy holiday or a sunny vacation, it’s time to go start planning your winter getaway from Hamilton International.
To view the full 2022/23 Winter Program, please click here.
About John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport
John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport is a growing international gateway for affordable travel and the largest overnight express freight airport in Canada. The Airport is owned by the City of Hamilton and managed under an agreement by TradePort International Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Vantage Airport Group – an industry leading investor, developer and manager of airport assets. This allows Hamilton International to incorporate best-in-class practices from around the world into its operations. As an efficient facilitator of cargo and passenger operations, John C. Munro Hamilton International is an economic engine and responsible community partner. Its strategic location and uncongested 24/7 operations make it an attractive option for both passenger and cargo carriers looking to serve the Southern Ontario market.
Please direct media inquiries to email@example.com.